Thank you for considering Emmaus Lutheran School for your child(ren)’s school home! In order to give you a road-map for Admission, we have provided you a step-by-step outline from a simple inquiry to applying using our easy online system. Of course you can contact us anytime you have questions about this process at 260-459-7722 and speak with our Enrollment Counselor, Lisa Terrell or click the “contact us” tab to directly send a message to Lisa.
Steps to Enrollment for the 2016-17 School Year:
- Visit our Admissions Process Tab
- Set up a tour via our online inquiry or by call Lisa Terrell at 26-459-772 ext. 1025
- Take a personal tour of our School and Apply for Need Based Financial Aid(if you qualify)
- Submit an application via Renweb along with non-refundable app. fee of $25.
- Bring in all required paperwork for the school to review, from there we can move them to enrolled. Additional testing may be necessary to determine the best fit for your student.
- The admissions counselor will call to arrange for an interview with Principal Martin. This is a time for parents to meet and discuss the assessment test results, tuition, and school policies, and to ask any questions.
Once the enrollment process is complete, new families can look forward to the annual “Welcome Home Barbecue” which occurs at the end of summer each year and is for all Emmaus Lutheran School families. The faculty and staff at Emmaus look forward to spending an afternoon getting to know the newest additions to the Emmaus school family and also welcome back returning families. Shortly thereafter, the school year will begin and your child will have many new friends and experiences to tell you about!
Need Based Financial Aid is provided through FACTS, if you would like to appy for financial aid please fill out the applicaition below:
FACTS Financial Aid Application
When you click on the link, above, you will go to a new FACTS page for the 2014-2015 school year. You will need to create a username and password. Usernames from the previous years will no longer be valid. If your family has an existing user account for FACTS Payment Plans you may use that same user account to apply for financial aid.
Click here to access the FACTS Online Payment Plan